Friday 1 January 2016

Why Am Starting This Blog?

I have not been writing on here as regularly as I would like to be. Reason being that it's been tough juggling 
With that being said I am doing a pretty good job of

There are 7 motivating factors >>>
1. Get better at writing
Passion
Words
Perfectionist
Drafts
Copywriting effective
2. Keep an online log
Appreciate life
Through the hard times
Look back on fond memories
See how I change
Diary
3. Connect with people
Do it for the fans I'm hilarious
Share experiences
Audience engagement
Constructive criticism
Value in differences
4. Improve skills
Research
Creativity interest
Marketing attention
5. Understand life
Evaluating my perspective
Reflect
6. Establish myself as a burgeoning thought leader
7. Have fun whilst conquering some of my fears
Atelophobia
Putting myself out there
Filed Under :

0 comments for "Why Am Starting This Blog?"

Post a Comment

background