Friday 1 January 2016

Hello World

For the 1st post on my long overdue blog, I will start by explaining le title & themes. There are three reasons I chose the former; one because I am someone who wants to try and live to the fullest i.e. never coast, two my friends' nickname for me is Nay-Nay and, I want this to be a space of rebirth where I reflect anew each time with gratitude as I share my experiences of the human condition.
Now regarding the topics, part of the thing causing me to feel impeded from beginning was that I didn't know what I wanted to focus on writing about, so I've whittled down my interests (initially was at seven) down to five. By doing it all, it is my hope that I eventually discover my elusive niche. ***
  • Technology: One of my biggest passions ~ will cover coding, innovation, products etc. #tech
  • Business: Really into entrepreneurship esp. startup development and the potential of ideas #biz
  • Aesthetics: Look to appreciate all types of natural and man-made beauty e.g. film & TV #aesth
  • Education: Love ll learning for personal development plus mastering the mind and words #edu
  • Politics: Big on international relations + civic engagement as a vehicle for social mobility #poli
Special thanks to Aleia Walker :) for the encouragement to make it happen (e-met her via the fantastic Glassbreakers.co) you can find her on Twitter by the handle @MsAleia and check out her project which is launching soon workingtobeawesome.com a course directory for all us side hustlers!
Filed Under :

0 comments for "Hello World"

Post a Comment

background