Thursday 7 January 2016

New Year, New Me...

As I like to say, time to meet those resolutions I set in 99'... I did consider avoiding this cliché but research shows that open declaration increases my chances of success 😁

Tech -> Code every day, build 10 projects focusing on mainly front-end development and tell people about them.

Business -> Launch a web design & digital marketing agency and start an online business.

Aesth -> Make a short documentary or produce an arts project within any medium to be shared.

Edu -> Learn Mandarin to the level where I can comfortably hold a 15 minute conversation entirely in Chinese.

Poli -> Set up regular online+offline operations for 'Politicks' to encourage youth political engagement.

1/2 WAYPOINT: March
CHECKPOINT: June

I will endeavour to make these goals SMARTa, create milestones and identify steps; consistency to keep getting 1% better by meeting weekly targets is the key. (Alongside using the right tools to build habit routines plus getting help from support networks for 10X motivation aka mentors*coach*mastermind!)

0 comments for "New Year, New Me..."

Post a Comment

background